For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically recognizes only the visitor’s IP address (where possible), but not the email address.
The information we gather is: (1) information that you voluntarily supply (e.g., information you supply to us while registering for the site), and (2) information gathered on usage patterns and preferences as visitors navigate through the site.
Some examples of information we gather:
- The IP address, but not the email address, of visitors to our website
- Email addresses of those who communicate with us via email
- Aggregate information on what pages visitors access or visit
- User-specific information on what pages visitors access or visit
- Information volunteered by the visitor, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, and telephone number
The information we collect is used:
- To improve the operation of our website
- To customize the operation and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor
- To process user-requested transactions
We do not sell or distribute customer data or website visitor information to third parties.
If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, you may unsubscribe at any time by using the link in the footer of any email you receive from us.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.